| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Frasca in September is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 41.9mm (1.6in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Frasca September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cape Frasca, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Frasca:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 243.7 kms (151.4 miles) N
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) NNE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) NE
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 108.9 kms (67.6 miles) N
- Fonni, Italy - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ENE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) ENE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) E
- Decimomannu, Italy - 61.9 kms (38.4 miles) SE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 75.6 kms (47 miles) SE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 115 kms (71.4 miles) SE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSE