| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Frasca in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 6.4mm (0.3in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Frasca August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cape Frasca, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Frasca:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 243.7 kms (151.4 miles) N
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) NNE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) NE
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 108.9 kms (67.6 miles) N
- Fonni, Italy - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ENE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) ENE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) E
- Decimomannu, Italy - 61.9 kms (38.4 miles) SE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 75.6 kms (47 miles) SE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 115 kms (71.4 miles) SE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSE